Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update; not a real blog.

Sorry dumplings, I'm in one o'those "moods" right now. xP
Here's what's been going on, since I haven't been on the compooper for 4-6 days.

-Alexis cut my bangs again. No more triangle forehead. :D
-I am training to become an assassin. (kidding)
-5months was on the 23rd! I gotsa roseeee<3
-I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE BMTH CONCERT;
-I am officially fat.
-I haven't been to the mall in a very very very very very long time.
-The cheerleading page in the yearbook is finished! I love it, personally. [:
-RAWR. Everyone's breaking up, and its sad. ):
-I gotta stop taking naps.
-I MADE THE A/B HONOR ROLL! :D :D I thought I wasn't going to. (x
-I reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy want to get into ECTA.
-Algebra is getting easier. (:
-I hate it when I get that shiver-y feeling when I'm mad
-Both my CJ's are the besttttttttttt<3
-I wish I was grown.
-Days go by very very fast now. I haven't the time to enjoy them. -.-
-I really wish I went to Taste of Chaos.
-Everything and everyone is materialistic.


CherryBye,
~Jem

1 comment:

DearJannellynn said...

you SHOULD of gone to TOC.
and that makes it a..



FAIL.

xD