Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yiruma is a genius.

No one needs you more than I need you. (:
<-- One of the best days ever! Seejay's birthday. :P I'm the one grabbing his arm and hiding behind his hair.
L-R in the back: Kiran, Erica, Nate, Eddie, Me, Alexis, Sai, Armani, and this dude; I forgot his name. xD
L-R in the front: Angelo, Abagail, Seejay's cousin whose name I forgot, Christine, Seejay. (:

Anyway. My weekend started yesterday.

I went to Seejay's house after school, and it was really fun. We watched Spongebob and Back at the Barnyard for a couple hours. Even though I don't really like Back at the Barnyard. xD After that, his family took us to TownSquare, and we ate at Claim Jumper. The calamari was yummy, hehe. I don't know why people don't like seafood. (x We were gonna watch a movie, but then it was late, so they decided not to. Seejay's dad drove through the Strip, and I fell asleep on Seejay while they were talking. I didn't even notice I fell asleep until I woke up. (: All in all, I had a really nice time.
I told my sister about last night, and she kept getting mad at me because I have so much more freedom then she did at my age. Her curfew was when the street lights turned on. (x She told me that its strange to her that I go on family outings with my boyfriend, and she hasn't even properly met her FIRST boyfriend's parents. Keep in mind she's 27 years old.

Today, Valentine's Day, I went to Jannellynn's house. It was the first time I ever had a Valentine. Anyway, the people there were Me, Seejay, Beau, Trinity, Jannellynn, Arjay, Mark, and a whole bunch of Jannellynn's family. It was partially nice. When Seejay, Beau and I first got there, the boys were just skating while Jannellynn, Trinity and I just talked and whatnot. We went inside and ate, and then went upstairs and started to watch Across the Universe. MARK AND FREAKING ARJAY, freaking manly men that they are, didn't want to watch it. So I yelled at Mark to put in a different movie. We watched a really clear bootleg. :P
After that, I started to really get annoyed but I won't say why. I called Alexis, because she really does make everything better. After the phone call, Seejay and I just sat in the corner being really quiet because of everything that was going through our minds. I really like being with him, but sometimes we need to talk in privacy. There's barely any room for that.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and we have Monday off. So glad for that. Maybe I'll do something then.

To be honest, the world is really messed up right now. There are people without homes, without food, just trying to make the most out of life while they can. You think you're stressed? Be thankful you have a home and a bed to sleep in. You think your parents hate you? Be lucky you even have parents that care for you, and love you. You think you have it bad? Talk to a child in Africa, or Iraq. Talk to a homeless person in New York. I dare you.

With everyone acting like they're either at the bottom, or at the top, be lucky with what you have. I've been really taking things for granted lately, and I guess having Milk Square for the past four months has really opened my eyes. Picture yourself without having anything except the clothes you're wearing. Alot of people have it like that. Being in the cold, with no jacket.
Be lucky you even have a freaking jacket.

I love this blanket. Its so warm and it smells good. And its camoflauge. [:

On September 23rd, 2009- I'll show you what I've been writing. Ever since 2am, this letter's for You. Its gonna be long, so get ready to read it.

Closure:
-Butter cookies are bomb
-Having oreos without any milk is not bomb
-I'm proud of being Asian, there's so many yummy foods
-I feel like I talk about food too much
-I really need to start getting healthy
-Never start writing a strongly worded angry letter, then stuff it in your bag and leave it so someone could find it
-BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.
-Reinvent love;

~Jem

2 comments:

bria ballerina said...

My mom makes the best butter cookies.
xD

DearJannellynn said...

Ha, your life is cooool. :P