Thursday, February 12, 2009

If your hair was green, I'd eat it. :3

I...have a secret. But! Don't worry my dumplings, its a good secret. Its kinda based off this dream I had and yeah. :p I guess you can call it a "double life." AND NO, I don't wish to be Hannah Montana. Little h03. xD

So, yeah. That picture is how I feel. Free, happy, and... bright! :D Oh, and I cut my bangs. But you can't really tell. Heheh. :P

This week was pretty much fantastic-fantabulous. Taime and I came up with a plan to destroy all these -cough- ROBOTS. [: It was full of laughter, smiles, and... CRT practice. HoBoy.

-Man it feels like its been forever! Quote from Mitchell Davis, dumplings. (: I haven't been on the computer for a very very long time, [it feels] and I just have to say this. I go through my bulletin pages on MySpace, and I don't know why. I end up reading like two of them. Anyway. Alot these bulletins were from Ministry of Love, which is a local band here in Vegas. They have like three new members now, from when I first started listening to them two years ago. I saw them at Extreme thing, and now I think two or three members have left the band since then. I just thought it was different, because the ex-drummers mother used to come to the shows and run in the circle pit. Just reminiscing. (:

-FREAKIN CRT TESTING. I hate it. All we do is get giant packets that has reviews of stuff we did in 7th grade, and in the beginning of this year. Sure sure, it helps us get a better grade and whatnot, but all those wasted trees in those fat @$$ packets... Dx I had to have three packets open today to do my algebra homework. For my english homework, I have to lug around this giant wad of paper. Ugh. I wasn't ready for all of this on Monday, so when I came home, I immediately laid down on the couch and crashed. I didn't wake up until 7pm, and that wasn't cool. But Seejay stayed on the phone with me, and made me feel better. (:

-Publications So for my yearbook page, I'm doing cheerleading. Weird topic to pick, right? Well, it was better than Yu-Gi-Oh club or Junior Varsity Quiz. :P Anyway, I pretty much finished the page with my faithful partner, Sarah, today. [: All that's left that we need to do are the interviews... which aren't gonna be so fun. No offense, I have no problems at all with the cheerleaders whatsoever... I just don't want to talk to them. Look at me- I call myself original and not a sheepy robot. I have my own likes and dislikes, while everyone else is into GAUGES and COLORED SKINNY JEANS and SNAKEBITES and TEASING THEIR EFFING HAIR. I barely wear colored skinnies anymore, and I don't even tease my hair. Now look at the cheerleaders- (still no offense) They tease their hair, I think two of them have guages, and bleh! I don't want to interview those kind of people. Maybe I'll just do my only friends in there. Monica and Taylor. :P Of course they're asian. xDDD

-YouTube Rec Center video- 2/7/09 I'm really sorry about this! I keep trying to freaking upload it, but it takes freaking forever with all these stupid "Sorry, there was a network error occuring while uploading your video. Please try again." I'll try uploading it again right now, and if it doesn't work, I'll go over to Jannellynn's one day and just use her freaking fabulous and fast computer. :D (That was an alliteration! :D)

-NickNamesNickNamesNickNames So. I've been giving nicknames out to alot of people lately. Its Alexis's fault. :P (and I have dyslexia, just thought I'd put that in there xD)
Alexis, Taime and I have a secret code to our secret identities... Mine is Jem-Purple-Popsicle-Aminal-Kapowee-Asterisk. And yes, that says AMINAL. [: I forgot Alexis's and Taime's, but you'd probably figure out the "secret" if I remembered them. xD
I also named Taime "Taime Poof Toodles" because she kept saying Toodles to me, and last week I named her Poof, so it all just fit. Taime Poof Toodles. Sounds like a cereal, yes? :D
I named Nick in my publications Nickasaur! :D But he doesn't look a thing like him. Short hair, glasses, computer nerd... no way. The only thing they have in common is probably their computer skills. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Oh. And if you ever see me burst into song in an awkward silence... Join me. It'll be less awkward. Plus, I'll love you. If I already don't... love...you. xDDD

Tell me. AM I ALLOWED TO BE THE NEXT LIZA MINELLI?! :D (EvenThoughI'mNotAsPretty)
I just like this picture. Ignore the mess in the back, and just focus on the sign that says
I ♥ U JEM :D b'cuz it was from Alexis. (:
And yes, I'm wearing fishnets, because they're sexy.

The End.

~Captain Jemito Wenito Breadstick[summer 08<3]

1 comment:

bria ballerina said...

hehe, those pictures are cutecutecute!!
&&i love fishnets. they're so hott.

i think we need nicknames for each other. (;

xobria