Friday, March 6, 2009

T G I F !

Well hello! Thank Goodness Its Friday! ;D
Hm, to be honest, Beau & Sai started the whole glasses thing over here. And Alexis. :P But I was the first one to have a peekshurree online, so WHATEVER. This is just here for the natural-ness. :]

So this week has been CRT's. [Criterion Reference Testing] I think I did good on reading- but algebra I'm not so sure about. (x

Mako is watching Kung Fu Panda, while I sit here clickity-clacking on the compooper. :] Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. Well, what's wrong with that? I'd like to know. ;D

Sorry. I'm in a really cheesey mood right now, and I just feel like RA! and hyper, y'know? :P I don't really have much to talk about, but I feel the need to update. So...updates away!

I've been really angry with the school system lately. It seems like with every test they give us, its to see how dumb kids are, and not how smart they are. The system always wants the students to improve, and not get some sort of credit for having a tad bit of knowledge. These test never focus on the positives characteristics of kids. NAPE testing, for example. Comparing the intelligence of the USA to other countries. What's the point of this? To see who can have the smarter kids? Unfortunately, that means smarter teachers. Which means those teachers have to go through a whole bunch of college, where they take tests. And the teacher's teachers take tests. The cycle goes on, and its always repeating. It never ends. I don't like it.

Immaturity. Its a big problem in this generation. [also laziness but I'll get to that later]
People snicker and laugh, and point at the stupidest things. My sister picked me up from school today, and while she was texting, I gazed out the window as usual. A male student from my school was standing in the grass field. Pulling his pants down, revealing his boxers. I made a disgusting face, and thought in my head that he was really stupid, and how much of an attention whore he was. His pants were at his ankles, and for no apparent reason. I wanted to march over to his face, and yell at him. Using my big words. :b But of course, it wouldn't do any good because he wouldn't understand anything I said. Immature. I don't get these kids, really. They do all this for reputation, popularity, and such. I understand that this is an important part of middle/high school, and part of life. Its to fit in, and be accepted. Some children will do whatever it takes.
I, myself, have known my identity for quite a while, so I consider myself mature. I'm not like everyone else, and I'm proud of it. I have fun, I have the time of my life, and I'm happy. Other kids are out there NOT having fun, NOT having the times of their lives, and they're NOT happy. I wish the best for them, and hope that they'll be happy in time.

So, I haven't been to the mall in 2+ months. That's kinda sad.. Considering how much I love that place. I guess its kind of because everyone has the same clothes now, and everyone looks the same because everyone dresses the same, and does their hair the same, and everyone just looks like a sheep or a robot. [that was a run-on sentence :D] I'm tired of being glared at by the girls at hollister. I'm tired of being looked at strangely when I'm at hot topic. I'm tired of seeing people at school at Forever21.

Actually, I think I know what my problem is. PEOPLE. People suck. Everyone's becoming the same, and they have lame attitudes, and no one's smart anymore. [except those geometry kids...lucky] Its just everyday that I have to put up with it. Wanna stick me in an art gallery? Be glad to stay there. Wanna stick me in a movie theater that's showing some HSM crap? Be glad to leave there, and go home. Its always the people surrounding me that affects my mood.
For example- when I'm around Alexis&Seejay, I'm in the greatest mood ever. I'm laughing, and smiling, y'know, the yoosh. [usual]
When I'm around the people in my health class... Its chaos. There's non-motivated children, violence-motivated children, desperate-motivated children, changing children, and its just a supermassive sea of people that could drive me insane. I like to be around normal, and fun people. I bet my world would be a much happier place if I was around Alexis, Seejay, and all the others all the time. Alex Greenwald can join too, he's pretty cool. Ah munna beat him at guitar hero. xD

Closure:
-I held my pee today for 40 minutes. Very unhealthy.
-Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna run on the treadmill for 20minutes, and do situps. Yes, Jem can do the impossible.
-I'm gonna learn to be nicer.
-I need new vests.
-My sister is in love with food.
-Anorexia is really a scary thing.
-Pancit Canton isn't very filling. No, not filling at all.
-Jem loves easy to make foods. xD
-Jem is a natural born mother. :]<3
-Jem has been sleeping more!
-Stray cats are EVERYWHERE.
-Proxies don't work anymore. ):
-New bedsheets are awesome-0. [My english teacher said that word. I love her because she's a total n00b. :D]

Chocolate Pretzels,
Jem

No comments: