Thursday, December 18, 2008

Think before you speak.

One day, I am going to find this bottle cap. It is the bombest bottle cap ever. Better yet, I might make my own. (:
Which leads me to my next topic.

Taime & I have decided to make our own Cullen baseball shirt. Because DIY is fun, and darling dear taught me about it. (: Of course, I'm doing the home stuff, and not the violent...ness. Of course, we're going to have Jasper baseball tees. (: And Forever 21 is one of the best stores ever, because they have skinny jeans, vests, baseball tee's, and muffin hats. :D Sam doesn't like those because "they make your head look saggy." :P But yes, its a very nice store. And Craig Owens gets his v-necks from there. ;D

Something I need to say. This person quoted "people who are mature for their age are boring." yet, at an earlier time, this person quotes "I'm way too young to look at the world the way I do." Doesn't that technically mean the same thing? I wonder. I believe that I am what you would call "different" because unlike this person, I actually am mature for my age. I understand things that these little kids don't, and that's why people view me as a mother. But really, my brain is just accelerated, causing my behavior to act the way it does. The way I behave so, is all inspiration. From my sisters, from artwork, from writing, from MUSIC, from different people around the world. People may view Pete Wentz as a "sell-out @$$ hole" but what he's doing is for his life. Not any other media monsters. He's doing things because he wants too. And yet there's a guy sitting on his couch saying "Oh, that's stupid, he just wants attention." I would like to see him try it.

A memory that I keep fresh, is the memory of David Torres. David Torres was the flirt in my fourth grade class. I know, right? A flirt in the fourth grade? It happens. Anyway, he'd always be getting in trouble and getting bad grades. So one day, when I was at the drinking fountain, he came up to me and he said: "Jem, can you teach me to be good?" I was in shock. I just stared at him, and the yellow jersey he was wearing. Being the person I am, of course I helped him. I taught him to follow instructions, use manners, and to be responsible for school. He miraculously improved, but I guess I damaged his popularity because no one wanted to go out with him after I taught him well. Oh well, their loss. David was a good kid, and I wonder where he is now.


All I'm trying to say is, that kids these days need to realize what they're doing. Yes, I'm mad, but its not like I'm gonna be mad about it when I'm 25 years old. These kids need to be thankful that they even have movie theaters and blankets to sleep with. There are people out there wishing that life could be better. When their life is just average and ordinary. I am an old soul, and proud of it.

Guess what? My visionary changed. Ten years from now, I'll be done with college, and I'll be a writer/tea maker in Seattle, Washington with Alexis and Seejay. I know all my friends and I will be separated, but hey. Technology is advancing. Maybe we'll be able to teleport by then. (: I'm just happy that my friends are skateboarding, and sharing iPods, rather than defacing property, and doing drugs. Its sad to think that there are people my age who are doing very bad things out there. I love life, and the people in it. Its just something I've been thinking about lately. Everything happens for a reason, even if you don't know the reason. All I know is that I need everyone that's in my life NOW, to be in my life LATER. Its just vital to my importance. [VITAL! Gawd, I miss Alexis.]

You know who's amazing? Matthew James Bellamy. Aka- Matt Bellamy, the singer of Muse. He is very talented, and Jon Walker would like to lock him in a hotel room and declare Matt his. xDDD Kidding. But I read that in a magazine article(: Matt has a great singing voice- very tenor/soprano. I admire his talent. :D

This is pure hilarious. :D
"I might eat you."



Fin. <3

1 comment:

bria ballerina said...

oh my gosh! that bottlecap is amazing.
<3