Friday, December 19, 2008

Angry.

I am trying really hard to keep my cool right now. I am so angry, more angry than I have ever been recently. Are you this good at faking your image?! I know if I wasn't holding back, you'd be verbally insulted right now. There are some things in life that just infuriate me, and I don't know how to stop it.

Ever since I've been showing my true colors, all you have been doing is stealing everyone else's. You think I'm messing everything up? WELL BOO-FxCKING-HOO, look at your fake self. Your use of words, your fake intelligence, and everyone's secret about how THEY DON'T LIKE YOU. You are also indecisive. Not that that's a bad thing, but counting how many guys you've gone out with, you never seemed to like them. You're just caught up in the moment because you're desperate go out with someone. Don't try and fool me, I analyze everything I see. You went out with two of my friends, and guess what. They didn't really like you. They fell for your act that you put on everytime you meet someone new. You lead people on, because you are FAKE. There's no other words I can describe it as. You're just fake. And now what? You're leading someone else on again. You have a "boyfriend" right now, and your "hoping" that it'll work out, but you're already flirting with more kids at school.

To sum it all up, I have a list of things to say to you. Some of it is even advice. Take it into consideration, because I've already told you this in the past. & I guess you didn't listen.

1. BE YOURSELF.
2. Stay true to your boyfriend, he probably really loves you.
3. Stop leading people on, it just makes your situation worse.
4. Don't say anything unless you know what you're talking about. (Do you even know what blasphemy means?)
5. Stop trying to steal my friends, then talking shxt about them five seconds later.

After writing this, karma will happen to me soon. You know what? Alexis told me that I shouldn't try to stop it. Because the other person will get their punishment sooner or later.

No comments: