Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Red in the morning, blue in the evening sun.

WARNING: This might offend others, but everything in here is the past. I'm just writing. Nothing more.

This blog is for Cjay. This kid has been there for me through the thick & thin. He's always tried to make me happy, even if I already am. Hence the picture. (:

Hello, nerd. I am feeling quite nostalgic.

First off, I would like to tell you that while I was doing the dishes today, I was singing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. (: We can dance to it together.

When did we first get close? About January or February? That sounds about right. I wanted to give you a nick-name because I was giving them out to everyone. You wanted either Samsung, or Ling-Ling-Ding-A-Ling. xD Over the months, we had spent fifth & sixth period together passing notes all the time. (: Until you got your seat changed in fifth period. :P But in sixth period... man. Those were some fun times. Dancing, sitting in the back being idiots while watching movies, just constantly together.

I remember when you first texted me. You were laying down in your room, and you were afraid because you didn't have your Santa nightlight. xD So I kept you company. Every day after that, we'd stay up together texting each other until eleven at night.

Then, Valentine's day passed. That weekend, I was up until like two in the morning, just crying and crying and crying. My tissue box was empty by the time I went to sleep. And what did you do? You stayed up with me. Giving me ego boosters, and telling me that its okay. You helped me out, and I won't ever forget that night.

Another thing. Your birthday at the Adventure Dome. Which was one March 1st- something I won't erase from my head. (Back when I wore alot alot alot of eyeliner, and always had my hair in a ponytail. xP) At first, I didn't know if I should go because I didn't know anyone that was going. Not even Shelley or the other Seejay. xDD (which is really weird, considering we're all so close now xD) And I asked you if Monica could come. And she did, and we all had fun. [: Me & Monica were the last ones, besides your fam of course. :D And I remember that you were in that laser tag thing, and me and Monica were wating for you. We made our family- the first Asian family that our school ever had. You were my first husband, and Monica was our daugter. And when you went to play laser tag, and you texted me and said "I'm going to war. If I die in there...
sarang ha yo."

You kept saying that to me over and over, and it drove me crazy because I didn't know what it meant. I searched it on the computer, and nothing came up. Then you told me what it meant. And I felt special. (:

We are text addicts, haha. I remember after that, we'd always be texting each other, constantly. Even if you were playing hardcore DDR. :D And we kept sending pictures to each other. And you sent that one of when your hair was standing up after you took a shower. xD And I remember sending the longest texts about who "devol" each other more. :P But then things changed.

We drifted for a while...then got close again. I'm glad about that. (:

Now, this year, you always make me laugh. And I still feel bad not going to your dancing thing, haha. My inside joke papers have your name on it everywhere. xD I'm glad you're my friend, Cjay. My sister says that you're a good friend too. (: I know that something happened that isn't very happy, and if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here. You were there for me, and now I'm gonna do the same. Don't hide it this time, kay? It took forever to get you back to school.

I feel like driving you crazy.

Vous êtes un très bon ami, et Je t'aime. Pas de toute autre manière, tout comme mon meilleur ami. (:

Bye now. Text me! <3

No comments: