Friday, December 12, 2008

Look inside your heart and you'll find love love love. <3

I'm silly. (:

So. I have decided that the mall hates me. xD Not really, I guess its just this Christmas rush that's going on. I could not find any flannels, and it made me mad. Because I wanted to match with Mark one day. (:

God told me something today.

Everything that makes me, me, right now, was built by someone/something else. I'm a part of everybody. And the things that built the people around me were built by other people, so on and so forth. You know how in those myspace "about me's" there's always something like "I'm one of a kind, and you won't find anyone else like me" ? Well, to tell the truth, those are all lies. If you think about it, logically and religiously, we are all one. We all were created from Father God, and everyone was shaped by their surroundings and other people around them. We're all different, yet we're all the same. Our looks and personalities may differ, but the inside is all the same. We have a beating heart that pumps blood throughout our body, we have brains that function that body, and the same components of everyone else. (:

So there's this girl. She's named Christina Perri. The reason I found out about her, is of course, Kelts. Kelts has said: "
She has more talent, style and raw radness than anyone I've ever met." From what I've heard, Christina is a real person, and she has an amazing voice. When I hear it, I have to hear just her. I have to turn the t.v. off, because she's just that good. The lyrics are wonderful, and she's very skilled. I would want her to get signed, but then her music would change and then she wouldn't have the same... essence to her. If that's what I should call it. (x

The most important thing that I've learned today: Cherish something as much as you can, because you won't realize how much you miss it until its gone.

The moon was beautiful tonight. <3

No comments: