Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Blog of 09.

Do you know how hard it is to skip daily blogging? Very hard. I wanted to write so much, but I couldn't because I had to wait until 2009.
Anyway. I've had so much fun during winter break. But do you wanna know how bad of a procrastinator I am? In Algebra, we were assigned a whole packet that's exactly like the semester exam. We were to finish it during break. I haven't even touched it. And then the day before break ends, I'm gonna be like "omg omg omg omg omg I HAVE TO FINISH THIS OR I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEE. Emphasis on the die. (: Now let me talk. xD

-
Future Plans. I went to this house the other day. It was huuuuuuge. Everything was widly spaced, and clean, and beautiful. I wanted it as my own. I know I won't need such a huge house, but still. Its good for family gatherings, and having friends over. :D Ever since I saw that house, I imagined my future. And I know these things probably won't happen, but hey. Positive energy. AND. I can't help that I'm a dreamer. (:
The Plan:
First- When I move to Seattle with Alexis and Seejay, I'm gonna buy a condo that has alot of windows. Even though the sun won't shine, I like windows. Everything will match and look modern and classic at the same time(; There's gonna be two or three bedrooms and a small cozy living room. My couch is gonna be a couch to die for. :D That's when I'm gonna have a job at The Tea Cup[a cafe that me & Alexis are going to open] and be a part writer. (:
Second- When I have kids, we're gonna move. [Seejay, me, Alexis] I'm gonna get a Victorian styled house. The girl's room will be neat and organized, and she won't be like a girly girl. With all those butterflies and nonsense. She's gonna have a purple and white velvet-y room. :D My boy's room will be light blue and white. We need lots of color in this house. [x Me & Seejay's room will be simple. (: I'm thinking just black and white for now. But there's gonna be pictures all over, and our bathroom will be HUGE! :DDDDDDDD With a nice vanity mirror. (; And we're gonna have a freaking bomb straightener. Those ones that cost like 200 bucks. Why? Because its worth it if you want straight hair. ;D
Third- If Seejay's really gonna be a waiter when he's older, then he'll work afternoons and/or nights. Because I'll be at work during the morning. And then while the kids are at school, I'll try and write for a bit, then pick the kids up later. (& little Cjay thinks my novels are gonna be better than Twilight. ;D♥)
Fourth- If I ever need a babysitter, Alexis is my first choice. Unless I ask her to go with me somewhere. [x Alexis isn't going to have kids, and of course mine will love Tita Lexi. (;
That's pretty much the plan. I'm gonna have a happy adulthood. (:

-New Years Eve. One thing to say about this. The first inside joke of the year:


HA-KA-KA-KA-KA.
I love Seejay, Alexis, and Beau.

The End. (: Enjoy 2009!

No comments: