Saturday, January 10, 2009

Keep me creative.

One day, I was texting Cjay, and he said that I should write fortunes for fortune cookie. The next couple of days, Alexis, Seejay, Mother and I were at iHop. I took the paper that holds the napkin&silverware and started to draw on it. I drew a green border, and a bald stick figure. I also drew a janky looking globe. The stick figure is smiling at the globe. And then on the side, I wrote "Enjoy the world." and on the back I wrote the date. Consider that my first fortune.
This one is the best one I've seen before, even though I haven't really seen it.

I know what you're thinking. YAY, AN UPDATE! At least that's what I'm thinking. This past school week was the first one back from winter break, and HOLY BE-JEEZUS I was busy. Studying for finals, and english report. That sucks salted prunes. xP

-Invisible Monsters. I finally bought it! Well, my mom did. I'm on chapter thirteen, and I love how this is written. Just like in the beginning, the main character warned that the book isn't written like every other book. Its always skipping to different parts, and that's what I like about it. Its always the current situation, or whatever thought she's reminiscing. I like this. I might read Chuck's other books too. Heck, I am going to. :D Everyone at school keeps stealing it though, and turning the book at different angles so they can see the illusion. xP I don't want it to get dirty D:, but oh well.

-Dreams. Lately I've been having "meaningful" dreams. I had one a couple days ago that I absolutely LOVED and I didn't want to wake up. Ever since then, I've had little short dreams that kinda relate to that topic. I think the future is definitely telling me something. o: Wishful thinking, right Mica? (: Anyway. Dreams have always been something big in mylife, because its something I always think about during the day. Even if I had nightmares. Once, I had a nightmare, and it was so bad, that if someone said "died" or "car crash" I started crying. Scary, right? Obviously, someone I cared for had died in a car crash. But no, Nate and Alexis didn't take it seriously. They laughed at me. Freaking them. xD

-Storytime! And now, for a story. Its not about me, but its kinda how I feel sometimes. Its also based on the songs "Lighthouse" and "Your Are The Moon" by The Hush Sound. Yes. Enjoy. (:


You are loved.
By me. :P

She was at a little coffee shop before it happened. It was a cloudy and dark day- her favorite. After finishing her decaf mocha latte, she stepped outside in her buttoned ebony trenchcoat, her scarf that had been handmade by her grandmother, and an inklike beret. She didn't have to walk far to where she was going. Just past the diner, through the cobblestone streets, stride a little farther down until her ankle boots hit the sand. Her faux shoes didn't even squish the earth, they just lightly made a print of her feet. She walked closer to the shore so she could hear the waves crash. A lighthouse stood in front of her. The red stripes swirled towards the bottom, and the yellow light that rotated at night was so attracting.

For an hour or two, she walked up and down the beach while she shivered in her clothes. Her breath was visible in the air, but this was a place where she could relax, and just think. The sky grew darker, from ashen to a very dark gray. She finally just sat down on a rock, and buried her hands in her face. Her head hurt terribly, but she didn't want to go home. That mediocre place. She wanted to stay here, where it was beautiful.

That's always what she wanted. Beauty. She wanted to be beautiful. She wanted to live in a beautiful place, and just give beautiful vibes. But she didn't want to be self-centered and judgmental. She just wanted to be the definition of beautiful. Not conceited. That's what was on her mind. She wanted to be beautiful and adored. It gave her this weird feeling of desire, and jealousy.

"Thinking thinking, always thinking." A voice said. It was a deep but angelic voice. It was a voice that was velutinous, and musical. The girl wasn't even startled; she felt as if there was nothing to be afraid of, after hearing this voice. She wasn't even sure if she really heard it.

She looked up behind her, and saw a man. He was well dressed. He had black slacks, and black shiny shoes. He wore a beige floral button-up with red
amaryllises on it. He also wore a black necktie with a golden flowers placed randomly. His vest was a light brown, and made a V shape from the neck down to the buttons. His jacket was also a light brown, and it had a plaid pattern to it. He looked very spiffy, the girl thought to herself.

His hair was brown and wavy. It was shiny and silky. His face, and his complexion- so fair. He was childlike, and beyond
pulchritudinous. The girl thought he was there as a joke. Here she was, contemplating about being exquisite, and here comes this man who looks attractive in the largest way she'd ever come to see. While gazing at him in awe, she noticed his eyes. His warm, honey-brown eyes. She got lost in them, as if there was nothing more to see except his pair of alluring eyes. He chuckled at the girl, and swiftly turned to stand in front of her.

She rose from her place, and she felt like her mouth was glued shut. She wanted to ask him questions. How did her know her, how did he get here. Where did he come from, and most of all: Why was he so divine.

He smiled at her. "Now, I understand that you want to be beautiful," he quietly says. "Like the ocean here. Like sunsets and sunrises." She nods nervously. He walks farther from her to stare at the water that's creeping up on the sand. He creases his brow and places his hands on his sides. "To be honest, I don't understand." He says after minutes of silence.

He walks back to her, and stares into her eyes. His face is expressionless.
He takes both of her hands. She thinks they're so warm and soft.
"You don't see what you posses, a beauty calm and clear." He whispers.

The girl was in shock, and she doesn't know how to react. No one has ever complimented her like this before. She didn't even think of herself this way, it was so new to her.

"I will bring a mirror, so silver and so exact. So precise and so pristine, a perfect pane of glass. I will set the mirror up to face the blackened sky, so that you can see your beauty every moment that you rise." He assured.

The girl bit her lip, and started to fret.
"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean," she said in a voice quieter than a whisper.

"Dear, you are the moon. So brilliant, and gleaming. People see you and wonder why you're so divine." The man replied.

The girl started to feel clammy, and her hands grasped tighter on the man's. She didn't know what was going on, and how this had all happened. She wanted to believe the man, but she wasn't sure if you could. She felt happy though- overjoyed that someone could ever think of her like this. It was satisfying. It was flattering.

"And most importantly," the man murmured.

"You are loved."

The man kissed her cheek, gave her an incredulous smile, and walked away quickly. The girl was left just standing there, her face turning pink, and just had the image of the man stuck in her head. She wanted to chase after him and talk with him. She wanted to run and get him until her energy was drained, but her legs could not carry her. She was caught in the moment.

The only noise was the water sliding up and down. A few crowing of birds now and again. The sky going from dark gray to black. Time passed, and she didn't even know it.

You are loved.
The words from his lustrous voice echoed in her head.

The only thing that was certain about this day, was that she loved him. She knew that he thought positively of her, and no one had ever behaved like that around her.

She realized that she needed to find him as soon as possible. The only question she wanted to ask now was "Am I loved by you?" Of course, she thought. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. There wasn't much else to it. But she wanted to be sure. She wanted to be sure this man loved her as she did him.

This was an unforgettable moment for her, so delicate and valuable in her mind. So she ran home as fast as she could, and wrote all about it. Wrote about how she had no idea she was gonna meet the man she loved, and then met him a short while later. She wrote about how a thing like love grew in such little time. She wrote in detail, and described every feeling that ran through her blood and veins. She wrote exactly what he said, verbatim. And she decided for the rest of her life that she would find this man again. All because of his actions and words put together.
And more importantly, she knew...

She was loved.

No comments: