Monday, November 17, 2008

About Me.


Complication is the wind. My happiness is the umbrella.

Right now, I'm listening to "Here Comes The Sun" by The Beatles. Its basically the opposite of what I'm feeling, because that's what I want right now. I want health, cleanliness, wit, loneliness, and freedom. At this moment. But instead, I'm not at school, I feel sluggish and gross, I really feel stupid, and the loneliness I have isn't satisfying me. Its making me feel out of place.

The two words that teenagers use daily are "random" and "awkward." I'm really sick of it. Ugh, I'm so hypocritical. I use those words all the time. I'm selfish too, because I keep talking about myself, and not what's going on. But WHAT EFFING EVER, I can do whatever I want because no one's gonna eat me for it.

On the A-side, I am unique, helpful, "pretty" xP, and caring. I think that's about it. I think I give great advice, and have an amazing ability to write. My music taste is by far better than these little pop-peppy children who don't know how to behave. I am half-talented in the music area. I'd think I'd make a good parent, and 50's-styled families are nice.

On the B-side, I am selfish, hypocritical, judgmental, impolite, greedy, power-hungry. I lie alot, because I care what people think of me- something I shouldn't do. I'm mean to little kids who annoy me, and I whine alot. I tend to complain if I don't get what I want, and I'm secretly vain.

Let's go with Alice to Wonderland. I bet she's having a grand time.
~Jem

No comments: