Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blast from the Past

FRIDAY, MAY 15TH, 2008
-Field trip was fun. Hung out with Briana, Kahlia, Katrina & Tiana.
-Slideshow was a freaking success. :D I cried after it though. Not because of the pictures, but because Tatiana was crying [she's moving] and because it finally hit me that we're all going to different schools. :[
-After school was an ADVENTURE! I love Alexis, Taime and Kahlia. So many inside jokes were created. We gotta jump the sun! xD
-DANCE DANCE. Oh holla holla. [pronounced hah-la, hah-la] So much fun. No words for it. You just had to be there. ;]
-China A Go-Go! It was fun for the first 20 minutes or so, until these effing immature kids crashed the party. You fckers owe me money.
-Alexis's house was great. I was slaphappy in the pool, and we all passed out with wet hair and in our jammies. :] More inside jokes were invented. He's an outdoor cook! You should neeevverr seeee his eeeyyyeees. xDDD

STORY!
Its just something I thought of on the bus. Its not about me.

"Why," he stated. "Why should I have to say anything to her?"

These words I heard from someone else. Not him.

"Why?! Is that what he's asking? How about I ask something? Why does he have to behave like a child? Its not like I'm trying to intentionally hurt him. Why does he hold in his feelings? Why does he have to question my apologies?!" I yelled.

My friend just looked down. Too afraid to look at me. I knew after I shouted, I felt bad for saying it. For putting others in a state of confusion.

That night, I didn't even bother to say goodnight. To anyone. I went straight to bed.

**********

"What did I do?" I cried. Warm, wet tears were streaming down my cheeks. "You know well, I don't deserve this. From you, of all people."

He sighed. "Listen. I've tried to forget. Forget the past. I'm trying to start over. Its just every time I see your face..." He trailed off.

I choked down a sob.

"Every time I look at you, everything comes back."

**********

I woke up with a sheen of sweat on my face. I looked at the time, and realized it wasn't real. None of it was.

Well it just goes to show, things are not what they seem. Please, sister morphine, turn my nightmares into dreams




No comments: