Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Many anythings.

Ryan Ross is my inspiration. Many anythings are on our minds.



I'm not safe. Nobody is safe. Not in this materialistic, stereotypical, narcotic, narcissistic, hell of a world. There's two places I feel safe. My mother's closet, and with this someone. Call me crazy. Call me obsessed. CALL ME WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE. Since when was sharing opinions so bad? Since when was being a sheep a good thing? and SINCE WHEN was being shallow, EVER, okay? I think one person has these answers. And her name is Keltie Colleen. But back to my point: I never knew that I was so abnormal from the rest of these people. It feels like your watching everyone live their life, and your life is slowly, but surely, going on. Maybe I'm not abnormal. Maybe I'm 'unique.' But I'd rather use abnormal, because I don't give myself complements. Only in the morning, after I'm done brushing my teeth. Because that's probably my worst physical flaw. When you're hiding your secret matrimony, you tend to run out of excuses. Secret matrimony, you say? Oh, that's just a refrain. I'm avoiding you people. When I scream in the morning, and I'm crying all of a sudden, only one person knows why. And only one person is causing it. Who will ever know who it will be? That's definitely a refrain. Gossip. Is that supposed to be one of those main things that girls do in their spare time? Yes, yes it is, love. What does JemAnachronism do? She writes, she reads, she myspaces. She thinks, she daydreams. Yes, yes. She comes up with names, she wonders. She listens. I haven't been watching t.v. lately. Weird. Oh, and btw, WTF IS CHELSEA LATELY?! My back tends to hurt when I'm stress. Is that considered part of acupuncture? Maybe. I have many more many anythings. But that's pretty. much. all for now, because my fuse is gone. I loveee you! D:<

No comments: